Dixie State University utilizes Learfield Licensing, LLC as its primary licensing agent.
- Facilitates the licensing process for licensees,
- Executes licensing agreements,
- Markets the Dixie State University brand to potential manufacturers,
- Monitors the marketplace for unlicensed use of trademarks,
- Collects royalties, and
- Conducts compliance review audits of licensed manufacturers.
In order to produce products bearing the marks of Dixie State University, manufacturers and vendors must be a licensee of Dixie State University. To get started, click on the link below to download an application packet. The application contains instructions on how to complete the application phase of licensing as well as information that licensees will need to retain throughout the course of the licensing process.
All licensees are required to remit royalty reports and payments on a quarterly basis to Learfield, who collects these payments on behalf of Dixie State University. Dixie State University has established a royalty rate of 8% of the wholesale price of an individual product.
Information on the services Learfield provides, including a copy of an application and license agreement, can be found at learfieldlicensing.com.